Bienvenue sur le site internet de l’ambassade d’Australie en France
Suivez L’Australie en France sur Facebook pour découvrir les actualités australiennes en France.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Notice
*** We now advise all Australians to reconsider any non-essential overseas travel at this time, due to the health risks from the COVID-19 pandemic and the significant disruptions to global travel***
The Embassy wants to provide a safe environment for both staff and visitors and we ask that everyone adhere to the advice of local authorities. In support of host government protocols in place, in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Australian Embassy in Paris has decided to postpone all non-urgent appointments until further notice.
If you have a passport, notarial or consular emergency, please email the Embassy on [email protected] or call us on +33 1 40 59 33 00. Please only call/email us if you need to travel urgently within the next two months. Otherwise please book a new appointment at a later date from the embassy’s website.
As movement restrictions in France have been lifted, the Australian Embassy in Paris is currently unable to waive the physical interview requirement for any passport applications in light of the current COVID-19 crisis. If you have exceptional circumstances which mean that you are unable to travel to Paris to lodge your application and you have upcoming international travel, please contact the consular section on 01 40 59 33 00 or [email protected] to discuss your situation.
For urgent consular assistance after hours please contact +61 2 6261 3305 from overseas, or 1300 555 135 from within Australia. For general information, please visit Smartraveller.gov.au.
Please read carefully the following information concerning your appointment and accessing the Embassy:
- Arrive at the time of your appointment – you may not be permitted to enter the building before your scheduled time.
- Only the person(s) renewing their passport or requesting a notarial service will be allowed to enter.
- Avoid bringing children (except your child over the age of 16 years old applying for a passport ) or other family members or friends – they may not be permitted to enter the building.
- Must wear a mask – please bring your own mask to be worn at all times during your visit at the Embassy.
- Hands to be sanitised or washed upon your arrival at the Embassy. (Hand sanitiser will be available on site).
- Note that the Embassy may cease public appointment at short notice in light of French Authorities ‘s adjusting social distances measures or restricting movements.
- Note that the Embassy may need to reschedule your appointment at short notice to accommodate other urgent requests or due to staff availability.
- If feeling unwell or exhibiting any symptoms of Covid-19, you may not be permitted to enter the building and the Embassy will need to reschedule your appointment
En ce moment
En raison de la situation sanitaire actuelle en France liée à la pandémie de COVID-19, l’exposition Longitude | Latitude | Solitude sera malheureusement fermée au public à partir de ce lundi et jusqu’à nouvel ordre. Nous ne manquerons pas de vous informer de sa réouverture.
Du 29 janvier au 20 mai 2020
Du lundi au vendredi, de 9h à 17h - 4 rue Jean Rey, 75015 Paris