Bienvenue sur le site internet de l’ambassade d’Australie en France
Suivez L’Australie en France sur Facebook pour découvrir les actualités australiennes en France.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Notice
*** We now advise all Australians to reconsider any non-essential overseas travel at this time, due to the health risks from the COVID-19 pandemic and the significant disruptions to global travel***
The French authorities have implemented safety measures to limit and control the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and we ask all visitors to the Embassy to adhere to the guidelines. More information can be found here: https://sante.fr/coronavirus-covid-19-english
If you have a passport, notarial or consular emergency, please email the Embassy on [email protected] or call us on +33 1 40 59 33 00. If the service you require is not urgent, please book a new appointment from the Embassy’s website.
If you have exceptional circumstances which mean that you are unable to travel to Paris to lodge your application and you have upcoming international travel, please contact the Consular section on 01 40 59 33 00 or [email protected] to discuss your situation.
For urgent consular assistance after hours please contact +61 2 6261 3305 from overseas, or 1300 555 135 from within Australia. For general information, please visit Smartraveller.gov.au.
Please read carefully the following information concerning your appointment and accessing the Embassy:
- Arrive at the time of your appointment – you may not be permitted to enter the building before your scheduled time.
- Only the person(s) renewing their passport or requesting a notarial service will be allowed to enter.
- Avoid bringing children (except your child over the age of 16 years old applying for a passport ) or other family members or friends – they may not be permitted to enter the building.
- Must wear a mask – please bring your own mask to be worn at all times during your visit at the Embassy.
- Hands to be sanitised or washed upon your arrival at the Embassy. (Hand sanitiser will be available on site).
- Note that the Embassy may cease public appointment at short notice in light of French Authorities adjusting social distances measures or restricting movements.
- Note that the Embassy may need to reschedule your appointment at short notice to accommodate other urgent requests or due to staff availability.
- If feeling unwell or exhibiting any symptoms of Covid-19, you may not be permitted to enter the building and the Embassy will need to reschedule your appointment
Australians living in France
We urge you to respect the advice from local authorities and the mitigating actions suggested by medical authorities to contain and reduce the spread of Covid-19. More information can be found at https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus
The Embassy regularly updates our travel advice for France. You can read our travel advice at https://www.smartraveller.gov.au/destinations/Europe/France
Returning to Australia from France
The Australian government has imposed strict border measures to protect the health of the Australian community. Limited flights are currently available to and from Australia and you may not be able to travel at this time. Travel restrictions are subject to change. Please check the Home Affairs Website regularly.
There are caps on the numbers of passengers coming into Australian airports from overseas. These are in place to ease pressure on state and territory quarantine facilities. These measures are temporary. Airlines manage the sale of tickets in line with the caps. This could affect your flight into Australia. If you’re scheduled to fly home to Australia
Read more about returning to Australia on the Smartraveller and Home Affairs Websites. To find out more on how quarantine works in your state or territory, contact your state or territory government health department.
En ce moment
En raison de la situation sanitaire actuelle en France liée à la pandémie de COVID-19, l’exposition Longitude | Latitude | Solitude sera malheureusement fermée au public à partir de ce lundi et jusqu’à nouvel ordre. Nous ne manquerons pas de vous informer de sa réouverture.
Du 29 janvier au 20 mai 2020
Du lundi au vendredi, de 9h à 17h - 4 rue Jean Rey, 75015 Paris